Computer Vision for Ophthalmology
RSIP Vision has developed for clients countless projects in the field of ophthalmology. When coupled with sophisticated imaging and measurement techniques, modern technology allows for great precision in both medical diagnosis and prescription eyeglass glasses. With our work in computer vision for ophthalmology we help eye physicians to give their patients the best treatment for many pathologies and we also enable vision professionals to provide perfectly adapted lenses for everyone's eyes.
Optical coherence tomography angiography uses OCT to produce high-resolution images of the vascular tree in the eye. A fast and non-invasive procedure, it generates high resolution tridimensional images. Stitching multiple images together and increasing image information and clarity, RSIP Vision's solution allows physicians to quickly and accurately detect pathologies related to vascularization without side effects or clinical hazards. Read more...
Automatic Pupil Distance Measurement
Modern eye glasses need high precision measurements to ensure the best fit. Interpupillary distance, the distance between the projections of the pupil on the cornea, is one of the most important measurements. Sophisticated algorithms, developed by RSIP Vision to determine with high precision the center of vision corresponding to the pupil, have been integrated into machinery used in eye clinics and embedded as an application in portable devices, such as cell phones. Read more...
Measurement of the Retinal Thickness
Retinal thickness is a key measurement used to assess the health of the retina and whether it needs any treatment. Thickness measures can be compared to optimal ranges or to data from the same patient over time, helping ophthalmologists to identify retinal disorders. Advanced optimization methods, borrowed from graph theory, enable us to solve the complex challenge of measuring retinal thickness within reasonable processing time. Read more...
Other Projects in Image Processing for Ophthalmology
- Retinal inner layers segmentation on OCT images
- Video Clips Stabilization in Fluorescein Angiography
- Geographic Atrophy Segmentation Using SD-OCT Images
- Explaining OCT Scans with their Mechanism and Benefits
- Retinal Detachment Detection and Segmentation Algorithms
- Retinal Images Taken with Mobile Cameras for Telemedicine Visits
- Geographic Atrophy (GA) Automated Segmentation and Quantification
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening and Retinal Micro-Aneurysm Detection
- Automatic Lesion and Diabetic Retinopathy Detection in Fundus Images
- Glaucoma Detection and Damage Assessment using Deep Learning Approach