Computer Vision Job Openings at RSIP Vision !!!
Experienced Algorithm Engineer
We are looking for an Experienced Algorithm Engineer to design and implement algorithms for the most challenging tasks in the fields of computer vision (object detection, recognition, tracking, 3D segmentation, etc.) and deep learning, in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team.
- M.Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field from a known university.
- At least 3 years of algorithm development experience in the fields of Computer Vision and Image Processing.
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp a large existing codebase in Matlab, Python and C++.
- Ability to independently design and implement software frameworks, strong understanding of OO design concepts – with proven experience.
- Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and tools, such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- Experience leading a software development team.
- Machine learning.
- Knowledge and experience with OpenCV, MKL, ITK, VTK.
- GPGPU, specifically CUDA.
- Knowledge of C++11
Be ready to make a difference: join us at RSIP Vision!
Please send your grades and CV to: email@example.com
We are looking for outstanding students (at least in the 3rd year of their career/studies) in the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Bio-medical Science
- Electrical Engineering
Position: Algorithm developer
This position is for outstanding students with some experience (academic is good enough) in Computer Vision, Image Processing, Machine/Deep Learning; knowledge in MATLAB and familiarity with Python and C++. Would you like to “change the world”, especially in the medical field? Join our multidisciplinary team.
Work with us!
RSIP Vision aspires to advance new technologies and innovations in the medical and industrial fields using the creativity and the abilities of its team in the field of image processing and computer vision.
We work on the border between theoretical knowledge and mathematical applications, applying our advanced theoretical knowledge to developing better medical equipment, faster outcomes and more accurate results.
By leveraging our scientific expertise, engaging in intensive research, creative brainstorming and rigorous testing, we assist our customers throughout the world to achieve their business goals.
Our team members like to push boundaries, coming up with innovative solutions to intricate problems.
Please Contact Us now, if you believe that you would be a good fit for our team.